I designed the pages in this kit to be simple but still have lots of utility. I currently have some friends trying it out and I will have their reviews within a week or two.
Heres what the kit includes:
- Monthly calendar. This is a good page to mark large events on!
- Monthly Overview. The purpose of this page is to really show all of your big to-do items and projects in one place. Things I would include on this would be appointments, birthdays, house tasks, etc
- Weekly Planner. The title says it all! I think filling this out at the beginning of every week should adequatley prepare you for the days to come.
- Daily Planner. If youre anticipating a busy day or if you just want some piece of mind, fill this out in the morning before you get on with your day.
- Password Keeper. This is obvious.
- Travel checklist. If you’re planning any trip, large or small, this list will get the basics you need to have down all in one place.
- Weekly Routine. This is a printable I featured for free a couple of months ago. I’m including it so you have the ability to visualize the parts of your schedule that stay constant (for example your school schedule) When I need to schedule an appointment or find time to see someone, having this handy is necessary!
I am so excited about the idea of more kits on my Etsy. Let me know what you would like in a simple planning kit!
Make sure to also check out my Pinterest full of study and planner #goals